fully equipped to handle your residential painting or finishing needs. Over 26 years McCormack Painting has satisfied thousands of homeowners and condominium associations. With owner Brian McCormack working with the crew on site every day, he'll ensure that you get the quality and workmanship you deserve. We have great standing with the Better Business Bureau and have never had a complaint.
Concerned about the health and environmental impact of painting? We'll gladly work with low VOC and green painting products.
We specialize in, but are not limited to, the following services:
washing (exterior, to remove all loose, scaling paint, mildew and/or
mold to ensure a clean surface for paint application or to refresh
- Removal of pre-existing coating
- High work
- Ceilings (including high cathedral ceilings... we'll even clean your paddle fan while we're up there)
- Trim work
- Barns, sheds and other outbuildings (including numerous equestrian homes)
- Occupied and/or new construction
- Low VOC and "green" painting products available
- Wallpaper removal and application
- Staining and refinishing wood floors
- Drywall repair
- Water damage repair
- Clear coat exterior varnishes
- Light-weight carpentry repairs and rotted wood replacement
- Water and fire damage
- Insurance claims
References available upon request.
To contact owner Brian McCormack with any questions or to schedule a free estimate:
Daytime Cell Phone: 603-860-3508
Office Number (voicemail): 603-672-5006
** McCormack Painting Company is fully insured.
McCormack Painting services greater New England including New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont and Maine regularly. For other locations, please contact us to discuss.